1. Use Dust sensor to detect dust states.
2. Report data of the dust sensor to PC though USB, PC will convert display the data to 0% to 100%.
3. Board with lithium-ion battery charging circuit, external a lithium-ion battery and standby time up to 30days (with fully
charging and 1 times “open-case” event per day).
4. Charging time 2~3 hours, the standby time will shorten if battery is not fully charging.
5. Connect a extend micro switch to detect case-open event, count the trigged times and sent E-Mail automatically.
And the count can be saved even if PC is power off.
6. Sensor will be connected to PC by HID device; the hardware connection is 100% compatible with the sample.
7. It with one PC software which support WinXP/Vista/Win 7/Win8 , Microsoft .net framework 4.0 runtime is needed.
The PC software’s language is English. If you need change the language versions,
need the customer to provide corresponding language content.